addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Melbourne Happy Hour Commandos Message Board › Meetup details changed: Newsflash!!!Tont Starr Kitten ClubHappy Hour 5.30-9.30

Meetup details changed: Newsflash!!!Tont Starr Kitten ClubHappy Hour 5.30-9.30

Judy & C.
user 14179717
Group Organizer
Melbourne, AU
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/The-Melbourne-Happy-Hour-Commandos/events/92823692/­

Please note we have changed from Amber Lounge to Tony Starr Kitten Club on friday- there will be a great Happy Hour and an amazing funky band at 10pm :)

See you there.

When: Friday, November 30, 2012 5:30 PM

Where: amber lounge
388 Lonsdale Street
Melbourne

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.