addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Melbourne Quantified Self Meetup Group Message Board › Has anyone else watched the short film "Sight" on youtube?

Has anyone else watched the short film "Sight" on youtube?

Paul K.
user 40266402
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 11
Hey Guys

I stumbled upon this short film on youtube a few days ago. http://www.youtube.co...­

The end is a bit morbid but I feel like this represents the where I imagine wearable devices like Google glass are eventually headed. I especially like the idea of a device continually collecting data from yourself and your environment and then feeding it back to you in real time so you are able to make better decisions as you go about your life.

Anyway check it out and tell me what you think. I thinks its awesome example of future potential human/machine interfaces.

Cheers

Paul