align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
Justin M.
Enigmatic1
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 21
Hi all,

I am looking for anyone that wants to help organise the Show and Tell / Review Group sci-fi meetups. This is a meetup I have started but due to not having a lot of free time, and changing jobs about three and a bit, months ago, I have not been organising them as frequently as I would like.

In case you haven't seen these meets or been to one, here is a link to the last one:
http://www.meetup.com...­

So if anyone would like to help organise, it is pretty easy... I can help create the events/meetups, but would be good to have someone else to help run them, which means turning up and just kick off the conversation/ get things running. Sometimes I am not able to go and tend to have things on weekends frequently.

Shoot me a message if you are interested or just reply here.