addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Men's League Message Board › Poker Night Tomorrow

Poker Night Tomorrow

Ryan S.
DerbyGuy
Group Organizer
Cordova, TN
Hey Guys,

We have a few guys signed up for poker tomorrow night, but it is still open for anyone who is interested. As I said before, it will probably be 10$ or 20$ buy-in Texas Holdem. I don't think any of us are pros, so it is all in good fun.
Currently I don't have a location in mind, so I am asking for any suggestions. I could have people over to my house but I don't have a table big enough for more than 4 people. I would like to find a place that can fit 6-8 comfortably while we play. It may be a restaurant, but I would prefer to do it at someone's house or apartment or something and BYOB.
Email me if you have an idea, RSVP if you have to change plans or if you haven't already and would like to come.

Thanks Guys,
Ryan

...Stay Thirsty My Friends