The Metro Atlanta Coffee and Devotions Group Message Board › Java Sisters! It's Dawn from the Metro Atlanta Coffee and Devotions Group

Java Sisters! It's Dawn from the Metro Atlanta Coffee and Devotions Group

Dawn T.
user 9627091
Group Organizer
Stone Mountain, GA
Ladies,
I just wanted to send out a thank you to all who came to today's devotional. It was a blessing to get a chance to see you, and hear your stories. I also want to shout out to all those whose first time was today! I wanted to let everyone know that our next event is going to be Praise In The Park, a Christian music festival that is being held at Centennial Park. Our meet time is set for around 2:00pm, and for those who do not want to deal with downtown parking there is a plan to meet at Five Points Station around 1:00pm to ride to the Dome/GWCC/Phillips Arena station to walk to Centennial. If you are new to Atlanta, and want to see more of this awesome city with some Christian sisters, this is a great way to do it :-)
I also wanted to announce the launching of our new blog: The Ruth and Naomi Generation at ruthandnaomigeneration.blogspot.com. We normally post twice a week. The postings encompass devotionals, fun Christian articles, and inspirational posts on Godly Christian friendship. So if you want some good encouragement throughout the week check it out, and follow us. :-)

Have an awesome weekend! God Bless,
Dawn Turner