The Metro Atlanta Coffee and Devotions Group Message Board › Hey there! It's Dawn from the Metro Atlanta Coffee and Devotions Group!

Hey there! It's Dawn from the Metro Atlanta Coffee and Devotions Group!

Dawn T.
user 9627091
Group Organizer
Stone Mountain, GA
Hey Java Sisters!
Wow, it's so hard to believe that another month has passed! I hope you all have had blessed weeks. I wanted to email you all and just remind you that our next devotional is this upcoming Saturday at 12:30 pm. Whether you have come one time or many, we definitely want to see you there :-) To all of those who have RSVped, thanks and can't wait to see you there! If you haven't, we definitely invite you to come and bring some friends/family!

We will be at the Tucker Recreational Center in Room 20. If you have any questions, need anymore information, or even want to pray about anything, feel free to email me at dawnturner08@bellsouth.net. Also, check out our new blog: ruthandnaomigeneration.blogspot.com. We have some great devotionals, and topics pertaining to women.

Can't wait to see you! God Bless,
Dawn Turner