addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Metro Atlanta Coffee and Devotions Group Message Board › Thanks For Coming Out!

Thanks For Coming Out!

Dawn T.
user 9627091
Group Organizer
Stone Mountain, GA
Java Sisters!
I just want to say thank you all so much for coming out so strong this past weekend! It was such a joy seeing some new and familiar faces in this New Year. I am confident that God has some awesome things for us in 2014, and that our victories will inspire us all as Java Sisters :-)
If you were not able to make it out this past weekend, that's quite alright! Come on out to the next one! It is always a joy to see new faces :-)
Just to give everyone a head's up, we will probably be meeting toward the end of February, so stay tuned.
Isaiah 41:10-"So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand."
Until next time,
God Bless!
Dawn