Metro-Austin Polyamory-Positive Relationships Group Message Board › Poly fun and sex - then what?

Poly fun and sex - then what?

A former member
Post #: 1
We are looking for like minded fun sexy people - but it's not easy!

Any tips on places? Websites ? Any suggestions on how to go about exploring poly life? Yes, go to these meetups but what else might there be.

Chat soon...
A former member
Post #: 21
From yoga tantra and tantric buddhism, they talk of “families.” Instead of our blood family, this means a group, of like-minded people or coven in western paganism terms. Even among the poly, crowd individuals will differ in lifestyle, interest, hobbies etc. So just as in conventional relationships and dating, look for and find friends among the poly group and individuals and go from there. This is challenging, I find plenty of women I can date or have intimate encounters with yet few are interested in poly relationship. I had it a few times, yet was young and stupid, failed to know a good thing when I had it. For me this is more than group sex or free love, it is developing an open heart and experiencig ever expanding love and sensuality.