Metro-Austin Polyamory-Positive Relationships Group Message Board › New Meetup: board game night

New Meetup: board game night

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Metro-Austin Polyamory-Positive Relationships Group!

What: board game night

When: October 10, 2009 7:00 PM

Where:
Que Pasa Mexican Restaurant
301 W. Palm Valley
Round Rock, TX 78664
512-671-3331

bring a game if you have one that would be great! See you there

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
William Lee M.
BilLeeMiller
Group Organizer
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 10
Tonia,

Since you had suggested Opal Divine's initially and it wasn't that much further south than our last location at Chipotle Grill, I changed the location to Opal Divine's. Rainbough was interested in trying it out. The People travelling farthest are Rainbough and I and also Cheryl and her husband. Since I think Cheryl and her husband are coming from Cedar Park, I think it would be nearly as far just a different direction. We might try Que Pasa next time if the location affects turnout negatively.

New Where:
Opal Divine's
12709 N Mo-pac Expy
Austin, TX 78727
512-733-5353

With appreciation for all the work that you have been putting in planning the coming meetup,
BilLee Miller
Organizer of the Metro-Austin Polyamory-Positive Relationships Group
A former member
Post #: 5
Super, See you guys there and I hope alot more people will join us. I reserved a room for the group. I am excited to see who comes.