Elizabeth
Elizabeth72
Austin, TX
Post #: 3
Greetings fellow Poly's! I was thinking about our meet up site today and realized we need more photos of our meet ups, the members, etc. Obviously for some of us, there may be some privacy concerns, so I was wondering how everybody felt about me bringing a camera to our next group meeting and tacking some pictures? Any thoughts, negative or positive would be great! Thanks everyone! :-)
A former member
Post #: 6
Would be fine with Dylan and I. I for one like to use photos to remember good or positive moments and the meetups are that. Great idea!!
Elizabeth
Elizabeth72
Austin, TX
Post #: 4
Would be fine with Dylan and I. I for one like to use photos to remember good or positive moments and the meetups are that. Great idea!!

I totally agree! hehe thanks Tonia!
A former member
Post #: 13
I don't have a problem with it as long as the photos are only being posted to the group site.
William Lee Miller
BilLeeMiller
Group Organizer
Cedar Park, TX
Post #: 11
I think that is a great idea. We should probably ask people that show up for permission to photograph them, but that is the only privacy consideration that would be necessary.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth72
Austin, TX
Post #: 5
I agree :-) And I agree with Sarra, we could just keep it to the group site.
A former member
Post #: 1
I think it is a marvelous idea. Those who wish to have theirs taken and posted for the rest of the group to see...they can. Those who do not want their picture taken, its not a problem.
A former member
Post #: 7
Wonderful Wonderful!! Glad to see peple using the message board Super! Pictures R a great idea
A former member
Post #: 8
No pictures? that would have been nice. Maybe next time.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth72
Austin, TX
Post #: 14
Sorry about the lack of pictures this time around everyone. I will be bringing the camera INSIDE next time so I won't forget again lol