addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Midwest Magento Meetup Message Board › Attention Magento Developers: New Opportunity in Loop!

Attention Magento Developers: New Opportunity in Loop!

Vernard L.
user 85557492
Chicago, IL
Post #: 1
Hey there Magentoans & Magentoettes!

A digital design and marketing firm located in the heart of Chicago’s Loop is looking bring on a back-end PHP guru developer with experience in Wordpress, custom and Magento implementations. Engineers with full LAMP stack experience utilizing MVC frameworks like Zend, Codeigniter, and Symphony are also a plus. The company offers a competitive salary and good benefits.

Required Skills

• PHP w/ full LAMP stack (3-5 Years of experience)
• Experience with WordPress and Magento preferred.
• Interest in mobile app development
• Zend, Codeigniter, and Symfony experience a plus.

Benefits
Laid-back company culture. Insurance. Vacation time.
Growing firm with room for growth on the team.
Great location in the loop with fantastic views of Lake Michigan.

If you think you have the tech to flex, and or know someone who could be a good fit for the role, please feel free to give me a call or drop me a line. To learn more, contact me at the info below.
Look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cheers,

Vernard Lockhart
office: 312.726.6700
Mobile: 312.504.0826
vernard.lockhart@workbridgeassociates.­com