addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Missouri Triathlon Meetup Group Message Board › New Business to Help Triathletes!

New Business to Help Triathletes!

A former member
Post #: 20
I just wanted to tell everyone about this knew business that has really helped me out. The name of the business is called Stretch U. It is awesome. Let me tell you how great this place is. I am an avid cyclist and runner who doesn't spend enough time stretching or doesn't always stretch after my workout. ( I know i need to ) Because of this I developed tight hamstrings, and caused difficulty and sometimes pain before , after , or during my workout. Stretch U offers the service that I am looking for , a full body stretch. I simply walk in lie down and one of their professionals starts at my toes and works their way to my head stretching all my major muscles. It only lasts about 20 minutes and you feel like a new person in no time. Since I have been going to them they have really helped me out and I don't have the aches and pains that I used to . I recommend everyone to at least try it . I am glad I did. You can check them out at www.stretchu.com or call them at 314-822-2611. I almost forgot to mention that the first one is on the house. Happy training.