The Missouri Triathlon Meetup Group Message Board › Cervelo P2 Carbon Bike and Zipp 404 Wheelset for sale in Shiloh, IL

Cervelo P2 Carbon Bike and Zipp 404 Wheelset for sale in Shiloh, IL

Neil S.
NBYSamson
O Fallon, IL
Post #: 1
Happy Thanksgiving All,

I am selling a Cervelo P2 Carbon 2006 Time Trial/Triathlon Bike with a Zipp 404 650c race clincher wheelset for $2,600 all-together. The $2,600 package also includes a Mavic Open Pro 32-spoke 650c wheelset, so you will be getting two wheelsets -- the Zipp wheelset and the Mavic wheelset. I am also open to any requests of either selling the Zipp wheelset or the P2C separately.

The bike is a size 48 full-carbon frame and 650c wheels. The bike is in excellent condition with no crashes and very little mileage. The bike has been used for two Ironman Hawai'i World Championships, two half-ironman's, a few time trials and some training rides. It has an aerodynamic headtube, seatpost and seat tube with rear-wheel cutout for an aerodynamically optimized shape.

The Zipp 404 650c wheelset is in exceptional condition with no crashes and very little mileage. The wheels have been used for two Ironman Hawai'i World Championships, two half-ironman's, some olympic-distance triathlons and sprint-distance triathlons and a few time trials. The Zipp 404's will come with the Bontrager Race Lite tires with about 112 miles accumulated on the tires.

The bike is currently on sale on the floor at The Bike Surgeon Bike Shop, 3348 Green Mount Crossing Drive, Shiloh, IL 62269, phone number (618) 622-1693. It will be on sale tomorrow, Nov. 25 starting at 12 a.m. at The Bike Surgeon, but if you have any interest in it before tomorrow, feel free to call me on my cell phone 208-599-3827.

Here's the skinny on the components on the Cervelo P2 Carbon:

Fork: Wolf TT
Seatpost: Cervélo Aero TT Carbon
Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace
Rear derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
Front derailleur: Shimano 105
Brake calipers: Shimano 105
Crankset : Shimano Ultegra (53/34)
Aerobar/Extensions: Vision TT, straight geometry
Wheels: Mavic Open Pro 650c with Shimano Ultegra Hubs