addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Traci I
TraciI
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 566
My bike was stolen last night after my ride. If you happen to see a 2013 Giant TCR Composite 1 for sale on Craigslist please contact me. Here is a pic of my stolen bike - very heart broken this morning. http://www.giant-bicy...­

serial number C72Z2056.
looks just like the one pictured in the link -
The saddle is a women's specialized saddle with swirly stitching detail.
A former member
Post #: 18
I'll keep an eye out. Traci, where was it stolen?
Traci I
TraciI
Saint Louis, MO
Post #: 571
Bike has been found. Thanks for keeping open eyes. I was separated from my bike in Lafayette Square and the police recovered in the LaSalle projects. the officer simply knew his bikes (said he did tri's) =) and knew there was no way that an 11 yr old should be riding around the projects on that bike. She had no idea of its value other that it was a means to get around easier than walking. Bike looks good and getting components etc. checked out tomorrow just to be sure before I cancel the insurance claim.
A former member
Post #: 19
So glad to hear that you and you bike have been reunited!