The Montgomery County Photography Meetup Group Message Board › The Montgomery County Photography Meetup Group

The Montgomery County Photography Meetup Group

A former member
The organizer of The Montgomery County Photography Meetup Group stepped down and left the group with the possibility of being deleted by Meet-UP. I don't know why the prior organizer stepped down but I feel that this group is worth keeping alive. Michael Pucciarelli is an Assistant Organizer and hopefully will remain so. However, it would be helpful if we had other leadership for this group. Michael and I are active in other groups and could use some help. Email me directly if you're interested in becoming an Assistant Organizer or an Event Organizer. Michael has done a great job and hopefully he will accept my recommendation to become the Co-Organizer with me.

As we move forward with the group it would be helpful if we had input from the members. I see a lack of participation from the members and would like to change that. If you have suggestions for meet-ups or would like to see changes to the group let Michael or I know. We need your input!!!

Finally, we have members who haven't visited this group in over a year or more. Please, visit the group, update your information or just look around. In a couple of weeks I'll begin a process to weed out the members who aren't interested in the group. I think anyone who hasn't visited in 6 months or more aren't interested. If you wan't to remain a member just visit the group. Your visit will be logged by Meet-Up and I won't delete you from the membership. I'll send out one more reminder.

If you have any questions or comments please contact me directly.

Paul
A former member
Post #: 12
I see your point about the "weeding". I've signed up a while back because I'm IN Montgomery County, love Photography but ended up having too much going on to actually attend. Sad.

(This actually reflects other MeetUp groups for which I've signed up, as well. As I mentioned to one, it's almost better for me to REJOIN when I have better time management with what I'm doing, then to hang around and feel guilty for not being able to go.)

Enjoy this wonderful group - I've enjoyed the emails from you guys all the time. Bon Chance!
Meagan