|Sent on:||Friday, December 2, 2011 6:04 PM|
McAllister Park (Mountain Bike), scheduled to occur on Saturday, December 3,[masked]:00 AM has been cancelled.
Sorry people but I think we should cancel the ride. I am glad to see there are 9 riders signed up. Riding on muddy trails on sunny days is one thing, like we did last week, but riding when rain is coming down on our heads is another. The forecast is for more rain. We will ride another day.
Please update your plans accordingly.
If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.
Observación: Si presionas "RESPONDER", tu mensaje se enviará a todas las personas de esta lista de correo ([address removed])
Enrique ([address removed]) de San Antonio Books & Mountain Bikes Meetup envió este mensaje.
Para obtener más información sobre Enrique, visita su perfil de miembro.
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]