The Mountain Bike Meetup Message Board › New Meetup group

New Meetup group

Enrique
user 4163600
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 1,307
Hello Everyone. I have started organizeing a new meetup group that really will be essentially the same as this one except that its focus is on history books and hiking. I have included mountain biking on that other group because when it is announced in three days it will send the message out to all individuals in the local area that have "mountain bikes" as one of their preferences. I am hoping that by starting this new group and linking it to this one new members will sign up for biking and books and hiking. Gotta get more people and we have to do more stuff. So assistant organizers if you can fill up the calender a bit lets see what happens.
Enrique
user 4163600
Group Organizer
San Antonio, TX
Post #: 1,310
These are the setting for the new meetup group that will be blasted out to the local meetup community in about a day or two. The e-mail meetup .com will send will be received by individuals that have the following selected as their preferences:

Mountain Bikes; Reading; Book Club; History; American History; Hiking; Mountain Biking; Singles;
New In Town; Atheists; Progressive christians; Fitness; Book Discussion; Exercise and Fun; Spanish Language

Are there any that you think I should add?

I am hoping that this will draw attention to that group and then I can redirect some members to this group also. The New group will be called "San Antonio History Books and Hiking Meetup". It should become active soon.