addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Northern Virginia Gamers' (NOVAG) Pavilion Message Board Roleplaying and Storytelling Forum › Warhammer 40k: Rogue Trader

Warhammer 40k: Rogue Trader

A former member
Post #: 1
I am new to the area and would like to start a group of 4 or 5 players to play Rogue Trader. This message serves to test the interest.

Send message if this is for you!
A former member
Post #: 7
officially declaring this a bust...sorry, folks.
A former member
Post #: 1
Are you still interested in running this? If so. I would be up for it. I have experiene with Dark Heresy and Deathwatch.

J
A former member
Post #: 8
I would like very much to play! Sorry for long delay in response, I was away for a class... please shoot me an email if you're interested. Please put "Rogue Trader" in the subject line so I'll know to keep it. Talk to you soon!
A former member
Post #: 11
setzboyz@yahoo.com
Taylor N.
user 50631472
Alexandria, VA
Post #: 3
Dont know if this has gone anywhere or is full, but I would like to voice my interested for the future. I have books for dark heresy, deathwatch, and blackcrusade