Join members of The NYC Business Networking Group (NYCBNG) as we Partner with Expos Your Business (EYB) for this event.
The Brooklyn Business Expo is an exciting one day business to business event. Featuring over 100 Exhibitors looking to meet new clients, generate sales, attend business seminars and network. The Brooklyn Business Expo brings together business leaders from some of the most dynamic companies in the metropolitan area.
The Expo provides a unique opportunity for businesses to enhance relationships, research the market for latest products and services, and learn the most up to date business practices. This is the largest biz-to-biz EXPO in Brooklyn.
* Free Carnival Cruises and other raffle prizes
* Free web commercial for exhibitors is creating huge demand.
* Register for Brooklyn Business Expo while tables remain
* Doctor Dan Schaefer, PhD will knock 3-6 strokes off your golf game-only at Expos Your Business Long Island and BY INVITATION ONLY
Make your plans to attend. We look foward to seeing you there!
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Free Breakfast & Networking Session. Followed by a PANEL DISCUSSION on
"Opportunities and Incentives For Businesses To Become Environmentally Responsible"
Seminar hosted by: Trudy Heller, Ph.D. Executive Education for the Environment.
- Discover how businesses can profit from going GREEN.
- Learn about the concept of sustainability and why it is so important to the future of business and our planet.
- Realize why being environmentally responsible is the right thing to do
BROOKLYN BUSINESS EXPO SEMINAR SCHEDULE
8:00AM -10:00AM - BREAKFAST, NETWORKING & PANEL DISCUSSION - Opportunities and Incentives For Businesses To Become Environmentally Responsible. Hosted by Trudy Heller, Ph.D- REGISTRATION REQUIRED
11:00AM -12:00N - YOUR MARKETING SUCKS - Marketing should grow the business and generate return on investment. Period. Presented by best-selling author Mark Stevens
1:00PM -2:00PM - TWO EARS AND ONE MOUTH -Using Social Media To Profitably Listen To Customers. Presented by Mallorie Rosenbluth, Managing Director, Likeable Media
2:00PM -3:00PM - INTEGRATING QUICKBOOKS WITH OTHER SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS TO HELP DATA FLOW SEAMLESSLY AND EFFECTIVELY, ALLOWING YOUR TEAM TO GAIN PRODUCTIVITY WHILE LOWERING EXPENSES. Presented by RDA Enterprises, Intuit Solution Provider - REGISTRATION REQUIRED
3:00PM - 4:00PM - HOW TO CREATE BREAKTHROUGHS IN YOUR BUSINESS AND LIFE!
presented by Joe Nunziata, internationally known speaker, bestselling author and breakthrough specialist.