The Nashville Girly Book Club Message Board › What is Going On With This Group?

What is Going On With This Group?

A former member
Post #: 6
I'm beginning to wonder if this group is even still being actively organized? The past two month's meetings have been rescheduled multiple times, then cancelled. The book for this month hasn't been added yet, and it's usually an alternate from the one posted on the international FB page. There isn't a host posted for the June meeting either. I'm not sure whether to plan on being there or not. I'm not even sure I'll be reading the right book!

So, does anyone know what's going on?!?!
Anika
user 25012032
Nashville, TN
Post #: 6
At this time this group does not have a host. I did resign as the hostess as of last week. I do know that Erin plans on sending an email out soon to see if anyone would like to take over the group. The book for June is Wool and only once did we have an alternative book only because I thought the group would enjoy the second choice more than the first choice.

Anika
A former member
Post #: 7
Oh, I thought someone had said that you guys usually picked an alternate book. I generally just check the meetup page and don't pay much attention to the FB group :)