The Nerd Summit Message Board › Let's not wait to long on the next time we meet guys.

Let's not wait to long on the next time we meet guys.

Craig R.
user 12925481
Perrysburg, OH
Post #: 1
Anyone else have another location or time to pick to meetup? Let's get this thing happening. :)
Brian K.
user 77343172
Sylvania, OH
Post #: 1
Hopefully not another Sunday at 1pm. That's not a very good time for me in general. :-)
Keith I.
instone
Maumee, OH
Post #: 21
Where? Seed Coworking - http://seedcoworking....­ - is always a great place to meet. They are very supportive of the many groups that are around, and they are happy to host events that draw in potential new members.

When? No specific preference for me, but be sure to check http://tol-calagator....­ to avoid conflicts.
Brian K.
user 77343172
Sylvania, OH
Post #: 4
Potential meetup coming up. Small conflict with the tail end of an event at Seed. Selected location would be a 15 minute travel, so maybe if we just expect that a number of people may be wandering in late... :-)

More details to follow (as I don't have them yet). Definitely won't get the marketing that it needs as it's going to be fairly last minute (less than a week from now). Sorry for being vague, but I'm trying to run with some ideas that others were working on originally. Unforeseen events prevented them from getting everything setup early as hoped, but I'm going to try to help out (unfortunately I have this pesky sense of optimism for Toledo and the desire to support/promote all the great tech people in the area!).
Brian K.
user 77343172
Sylvania, OH
Post #: 5
Looks like I misread the Tol-Calagator... It'll be in conflict with the Canvas Animation Techniques event. There's already some people (graphic design and non-web programmers) invited and excited about it, so we'll stick with that time for this one realizing that the web guys will be somewhere else (just down the street actually). Hopefully next time it'll work out a little better, as the intent is not to compete, but to support local talent...