align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

NetSquared New Haven Message Board › Technology Donations

Technology Donations

Phuc
user 9935879
Milford, CT
Post #: 179
Hi Everyone, I have a used HP deskjet 3600 printer (with slightly used color and black/white cartridges), USB cable not included, and OneTouch Visioneer 8700 with USB cable, that I would like to donate. Total value I think is probably $100 or more, that I think would be good use for any schools or places that request donations. They are in good condition. Printer is very fine quality, supported by Windows and Mac. Scanner is supported only by Windows.

Meeting some of you before, it sounded like you have connections to where these would be of good use. I can think of a place but I think it's closed on weekends. I'm rarely in New Haven, but might be in Hamden tomorrow. Would you know of a few places around to drop these off? Or would anyone be interested in picking these up possibly tomorrow? Otherwise I was thinking of donating it to a place like Goodwill, but I am not sure how they handle electronics.

Thank you,
Phuc
Phuc
user 9935879
Milford, CT
Post #: 180
Just an update:
I donated these to a colleague who owns a non-profit organization that donates tech equipment (and fixes them if broken to donate). :)