addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New Jersey WordPress Meetup Group Message Board › Hello! I'm using Thesis Theme In Wordpress - Can anyone help?

Hello! I'm using Thesis Theme In Wordpress - Can anyone help?

Bret A. W.
user 13237500
Farmingdale, NJ
Post #: 5
Hello Everyone and Good Evening!

I'm using the Thesis theme for a Wordpress Blog that I'm building for my new business venture. If anyone ou there excels with this I would be interested in paying for your help or better for both of us, sharing a percentage of income generated from the site in return for your assistance. Any interest please let me know. Thanks.

Be Well,
Bret W.