addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Lucy
lucyb
New York, NY
Post #: 1
How do you get tabs across the top of my page? I have "About" showing as a tab, but how do I get other Tabs across the top that show drop-down lists of categories? I have tried everything I can think of, but just can't get it to work. I have a feeling it's something to do with Pages, but since I tried that and it didn't work, I'm now stumped.
A former member
Post #: 1
The navigation bar at the top is generated by the function tarski_navbar (called through a wrapper) in the file wp-content/themes/tarski/library/helpers­/template_helper.php. You shouldn't have to edit the code. It will automagically add any existing pages to the navbar. To include categories (and drop-down menus) in the navbar, you'll have to edit the code.
Lucy
lucyb
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Thanks Tim! I am new at all of this, and I didn't realize there was a Tarksi Options button, which had the nav bar! So, I do have "tabs" now, but not the subtabs. I'll keep fiddling. Thanks for your help!