(I will NOT be able to attend. I am posting as I thought you all may like this. I waited to try and find someone who could attend but seeing that I have been unable to find someone and its this weekend, I figured I would go ahead and post it.)
May 3, 2014 • Time: 10am-5pm
• AZ Young Park in Downtown Baton Rouge -Get Directions
• Admission is $20 in advance(on site) $25 at the entrance - Click here to purchase tickets now!
• Children Under 12(accompanied by an adult) get in FREE
• Senior Citizens and Grandparents get in FREE
• Working with BR Bike community to organize the ride in style portion of the event.
• Encouraging people to bring their blankets, baskets and packed lunch etc..
• Live Jazz from the Roaring 20's
• Portion of proceeds going to local charity/non-profit
• PYOP (pack your own picnic or eat from one of our great vendors on site)
• NO Alcohol/Beverages brought of ANY kind (Alcohol/Beverages will be available to purchase inside event)
• City Gelato(italian ice cream)
• Don Juan Cigars
• Pop Culture Popsicles
• Baton Rouge Croquet Club
• Chef Celeste Cafe
• Fresh Salads & Wraps
• Louisiana Lemonade
• FRESH(salads and wraps)
• Local Art on display and for sale
Sign up for the ride in style Seersucker and Linen
To kick off the event ALL Riders Welcome.
Starting 10am - Ride in Style / Riding Pretty through the City (organized by Bike B.R.)
- click here and sign up now!
Bike rental available the day of event.