The New Orleans Singles Network Message Board › Amazing Opputunity for a Grand Singles Mixer

Amazing Opputunity for a Grand Singles Mixer

Brian
user 10108182
New Orleans, LA
Hello everyone,

Many of you have met me already, but some of you have not. This email is for both those I havent met and those I have met. Recently, I have been talking with another singles network and they have terrific mixers. I have been asked to extend an invite to all of you to a mixer event occurring Thursday June 21 at 7PM. The event will take place at the Treasure Chest. There will be dancing and music, and best of all the room is private so every person you see there is single. :) Lots of opportunities to meet people and great times will be had. This group really knows how to throw a nice mixer. They have a bunch of fun games and really make it a point to be helpful to making sure no one feels left out at all.

So who is running this event well none other than Mary West. If you do not know who she is feel free to read a little here http://www.matchmakin...­ . Some of the highlights to point out about Mary are that she was:

• Former Mrs. Louisiana & Mrs. New Orleans
  • In the Guinness Book of World Records (World's Largest Valentine) that made CNN & ABC News
  • 2012 Director of Women of Affluence for CBP  (Circle of Beautiful People Intl.)
  • 2010 Windsor Court Hotels 140 Characters in New Orleansu wo
  • Former Board of Directors of New Orleans French Quarter Business Assoc.
  • Appearances on National TV Shows such as Good Morning America, MTV, A Current Affair, VH1 and the Dolly Parton Show.
  • TV Host & Producer of TV Shows in Texas, Louisiana and Palm Beach, Florida
  • Published Writer in such publications as USA Today, Complete Woman, New Woman and several Poetry Anthropologies

More details about the event can be read and found at:

http://www.matchmakin...­

This event is private and only for people with tickets. Each ticket comes with two complimentary wine glasses. For those who do not drink wine, you may have free soda instead. :) I am going to this event myself and hoping to meet more of you and from what I have seen personally and from videos of past events this will be an amazing and fun experience. I really hope a lot of you decide to come and join us. I have been told there is only a limited number of spaces so make sure to get a ticket before they sell out. Take care everyone and see you soon.

Sincerely,

Brian