addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New Orleans Singles Network Message Board › Wanted to Remind Everyone About this Grand Oppurtunity to Meet Quality Singles

Wanted to Remind Everyone About this Grand Oppurtunity to Meet Quality Singles

Brian
user 10108182
New Orleans, LA

Good Afternoon everyone,

I hope you all are having a terrific week and have some great plans this weekend. Hope you are free this coming Thursday though, because if you havent seen the new featured meetup you are missing out. This event is being put together by Mary West. For those of you who dont know Mary West just google her and Im sure you will be impressed. She has quite an amazing reputation. She runs her own singles service as well. (http://www.matchmakin...­) A little more about Mary:

• Former Mrs. Louisiana & Mrs. New Orleans
  • In the Guinness Book of World Records (World's Largest Valentine) that made CNN & ABC News
  • 2012 Director of Women of Affluence for CBP  (Circle of Beautiful People Intl.)
  • 2010 Windsor Court Hotels 140 Characters in New Orleans
  • Former Board of Directors of New Orleans French Quarter Business Assoc.
  • Appearances on National TV Shows such as Good Morning America, MTV, A Current Affair, VH1 and the Dolly Parton Show.
  • TV Host & Producer of TV Shows in Texas, Louisiana and Palm Beach, Florida
  • Published Writer in such publications as USA Today, Complete Woman, New Woman and several Poetry Anthropologies

So why is this event so special? What makes me so happy and excited about this event. Well its simple really. I have met Mary and her husband Peter. They are fantastic people. They really know what they are doing and know how to put together a really fantastic mixer. This is for all you single people that are having trouble meeting other singles. There already have a lot of people signed up. Mary and Peters events in the past have been nearly a 1 to 1 ratio of men to women. That makes it even better and more likely for you to meet someone. Come on out and give them a try. I am certainly going and firmly believe that this is going to be one hell of a good time you wont want to miss.

When is it?

Thursday Night June 21, at 7:00PM
In grand show room, music, dancing, games, we mix our people up so you meet a lot of people. Two Glasses of wine.

Anything else you should know: Yes. See below.

Important note to all attending: This event is $20 for ladies and $25 for guys. However factoring in the two free glasses of wine its almost like getting in for free. Wine by the glass at many dance clubs especially the upscale design and style that the Treasure Chest offers are at least $10 a glass, so with two free glasses you already have at least $20 in drinks that are given free just for buying the ticket.

Many of you know me personally and a large number of you that dont know my reputation for making sure everyone has a good time. Trust me when I say you can not go wrong with these people and this event. Unless you want to miss out again and not meet that girl or guy of your dreams, you will go and get a ticket now. If you have trouble getting a ticket online, you can show up and pay at the door, but to make sure we maximize the amount of fun to have we are trying to keep paying in person to only when necessary. The page to purchase a ticket is http://www.eventbrite...­ If you want more details about the event http://www.matchmakin...­. Feel free to look around the site at all the amazing past events they have had and see what Im talking about and why you should come out. Everyone has a great time at their events and you will to if you come out.

Feel free to message me with any questions. I will answer them as soon as I can. Thanks everyone. Hope to see a lot of you there.

Sincerely,

Brian