The New Orleans Singles Network Message Board › Fellow Chirstians

Fellow Chirstians

A former member
Post #: 1
Hi, mi name is Julia. I live in Metairie and am 43. Divorced. Professional. I've never really utilized this group before but am interested in finding out more and making new friends. I'm a woman who strives to live every day in a way that would honor Jesus Christ. Yes, I'm a Jesus Freak and proud of it LOL Although I don't drink, I won't fuss at you if you have a glass of wine or a beer. Just don't get drunk around me, por favor.
I love music, theater, movies, reading, traveling, dining out, and just hanging out with friends. I love to sing either praise and worship or karaoke.
Gustavo
user 12525688
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 1
Hi, mi name is Julia. I live in Metairie and am 43. Divorced. Professional. I've never really utilized this group before but am interested in finding out more and making new friends. I'm a woman who strives to live every day in a way that would honor Jesus Christ. Yes, I'm a Jesus Freak and proud of it LOL Although I don't drink, I won't fuss at you if you have a glass of wine or a beer. Just don't get drunk around me, por favor.
I love music, theater, movies, reading, traveling, dining out, and just hanging out with friends. I love to sing either praise and worship or karaoke.

Hi, Julia...