add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The New York City House Music Group Message Board › Wheres the good spots at?

Wheres the good spots at?

A former member
Post #: 1
Im tryna find the good, underground, un-commercial spots in New York? The places that get all the good house music djs, and good djs in general?

I'm talking about these kinda tunes....

Feel free to link me tunes I might be missing out on

NY's M.
New York, NY
Post #: 4
This Friday, November 16th @Bar 13, Oscar P presents "I'll House You" with Eric Kupper, Davidson Ospina, Oscar P, Will Alonso and myself DJ MATRIX be providing the deep, soulful, tribal and tech house fix you may be looking for. This is a monthly event held every third Friday of the month.

A former member
Post #: 2
Awh thanks man, I'm not moving til May so I'm hopin the night still gone be runnin then?