Hello everyone! Looking forward to see you next week!
Here are the agenda items so far: # 1- 8 offered by Deborah Perham
1. Follow-up to the social media presenter at the last meeting. Has anyone been working on their social media presence? Success? Not-so-much success? Feedback.
2. Has anyone had good success in any one area of marketing they'd like to share...so we can say yay! and maybe try those angles ourselves?
3. Worked with any vendors/products this year that you were pleased with? Any we should stay away from?
3. Any paid project you've worked on during the past year you especially enjoyed and are proud of?
4. Any volunteer projects you're working on that you're proud of. (Log those volunteer hours in the APH Volunteer Corps.)
5. APH conference. Going?
6. How can APH-Main work better for you?
7. What goals have you set for yourself and your ph business in 2014?
8. Are you the shoemaker with no shoes? Have you organized your photo library and recorded your own personal history?
9. Funds to promote our local chapter? (Penelope Franklin)
10. Affiliate Partnerships with funeral industry & legacy advisors and financial advisors on family
wealth planning? (Nancy Gershman)
(A joint sales call as an "A Team" or going as the front “man” for our "APH professional group" --which has got to be better than each of us bugging the same sales targets.)