addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NYC Personal Historians Message Board › Tonight's meeting w/an agenda

Tonight's meeting w/an agenda

Martie M.
MartieMcNabb
Group Organizer
Brooklyn, NY
Hello story sharers/carers!

Some exciting news! Looks like everyone wants to get "serious" about utilizing this group to educate the general public about personal history & personal historians and create events to educate & get PR attention as well as collaborate on projects & marketing efforts. We also want to see how we can pass referrals, outsource & work together as we grow our businesses & need help:) God knows I need HELP!

Speaking of which....we have slowly been developing relationships & understanding...which is leading to having more people involved in leading this group (HELP!!!!) & we also have been generously offered a much better space to meet. Many of you have not enjoyed a bar/lounge setting & I do understand!

That said...for those who are attending tonight, those on the fence & those who are interested...a tentative agenda (depending on numbers) is below:

6:00-6:30 Meet & mingle

6:30-6:35 Welcome

6:35-7:00 Events, Collaboration(s), Marketing, Biz... set goals, objectives, tasks

(update on events, officers? Steering & advisory committees?)

7:00-7:20 Member spotlight (show & tell) up to 4 people/5 min/each

7:20-7:40 case study/challenges/solutions/speakers?

7:40-8:00 wrap up & clarify goals, objectives & tasks

P.S. It has been suggested that we don't meet every month. Your opinions are welcome! Meetup.com encourages organizers to meet every month so I did & we got some momentum but perhaps we don't need to continue meeting monthly?

I look forward to seeing you all tonight:) martie