addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York Creative Circle Meetup Group Message Board › I Remember Brooklyn starring Barb Maley

I Remember Brooklyn starring Barb Maley

Joanna E.
user 3935395
New York, NY
Post #: 26

One of our most loyal group members will be staring in her third Cabaret Show on November 13th. Her

name is Barb Maley, and she is an inspiration to us all. After working in a career as a teacher and then a

psychologist, Barb has reinvented herself at this stage in her life and for the past few years she has been

auditioning, singing, and getting roles in commercials, theater, and cabaret. She is proof that it's never to late to follow your dreams!

Her show, I Remember Brooklyn is about BROOKLYN! All the proceeds will go to the Jackie Robinson Foundation.

Make reservations by calling The Laurie Beechman Theater at 212-695-6909
$20 cover charge plus $15 food/drink minimum.

It's a Sunday Brunch, and the Beechman theater has food service so it's quite comfortable.