addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

NYC Cribbage Meetup Group Message Board › Available times for Cribbage Meetup

Available times for Cribbage Meetup

cloudy d.
u2607874Claude
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 100
Eric

In your poll, you gave us choices of evenings but no place to comment.

I am available on the first and third Tuesdays. On the first and third Wednesdays I might go to Board Stiff. There is Bible study at my church on Thursdays, but most likely I shall not attend those. I do attend Bible study on Mondays and GLBT and Others Christian Fellowship on the second and fourth Tuesdays. Fridays, I attend Men of All Colors Together except for the second Friday. Sunday evenings, I am in church.

To recap:

Sundays: no; Mondays: no; Tuesdays: 1st and 3rd yes, 2nd, 4th and 5th no; Wednesdays: yes (except possibly the 1st, 3rd and 5th); Thursdays: yes (usually);
Fridays: 2nd only, yes; Saturdays no (unless we play at FFL).

Claude aka cloudy dawn