|A former member||
Hours: Full time.
Length of employment: multi-year
• Design/develop/support data feeds processes to acquire and load market data from a number of vendors using Perl, C/C+, Shell scripts, SQLs (Oracle |Sybase) on Unix/Linux platform.
• Provide operational support to a number of legacy processes
• Experience level 5 to 10 years - developing data feeds or ETLs using Perl (Python), C++/C, Shell scripts with database development expertise in either Oracle or Sybase on Unix/Linux platform.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong work ethic, ability to work in a fast paced, pressured environment with changing priorities.
• Experience in supporting mortgage related applications or batch processes is a big plus.
• Experience or exposure to Informatica or any other ETL tools is a plus.
• Preferable to have someone with a solid understanding of the financial markets data with a main focus on the mortgage domain (but not a strict requirement).
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to interface with a number of technical, business side cross functional teams across different geographical locations.
• Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in computer science or financial engineering or equivalent.
If you are interested in this job, please submit your MS-Word resume to lana/at/capitalmarketsp.com
Your resume will not be shared with anyone without your consent