New York, NY
This is a full-time permanent position, on-site in Greenwich Ct. The company is commutable via MetroNorth, or by car.
100K+ Salary + bonus.
The client company is an eight year old investment management group. They are headquartered in Greenwich CT and have a global presence with offices in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.
They are seeking a Web Developer / Software Engineer to join their team, which creates and maintains web based applications both for Internal and External use.
Position responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Planning, developing, and maintaining web based applications
- Application development will include all phases from planning and design, writing code and business rules to documentation and end user education
- Troubleshooting and fixing problems that arise in existing systems
- The ideal candidate will have extensive experience developing software applications in web environment
- 4+ years of experience in a web development environment.
- Solid background in Unix/Linux environment
- Working knowledge in LAMP
- Shell scripting
- Expert level in Perl; knowledge in HTML::Mason is a great plus
- Some Working knowledge in PHP or Python
- Expert level in SQL databases (MySql)
- Solid problem solving ability
Previous knowledge about finance is not required but a great plus
contact me at email@example.com
Edited by Arthur Kaye on Oct 23, 2012 10:52 AM