addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York City Racquetball Meetup Group Message Board › Racquetball at Baruch College

Racquetball at Baruch College

A former member
Post #: 1
Has anyone played at Baruch in NYC? I'm living in Hoboken, and that seems like the closest place to the Path train. I would love to start playing twice a week. Intermediate player. If anyone wants to play, or has some info on Baruch or other nearby clubs, please let me know as i'm definitely prepared to pay a membership fee or whatever it takes.

Cheers,

Jason
Matteo T.
matteot
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 3
Has anyone played at Baruch in NYC? I'm living in Hoboken, and that seems like the closest place to the Path train. I would love to start playing twice a week. Intermediate player. If anyone wants to play, or has some info on Baruch or other nearby clubs, please let me know as i'm definitely prepared to pay a membership fee or whatever it takes.

Cheers,

Jason

Hi Jason,

I've found that Baruch gets too crowded and it's difficult to book courts for more than one hour at a time. I play on the ows near 79th st exit of 1 train. Great gym with very reasonable membership rates. I'm an intermediate player looking for another racquetball partner. Let me know if you're interested. You can email me at m.tomasini (at-) gmail.com

cheers,
Matteo
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Matteo - can you provide the name of the place? I just want to map it....i am coming from Hoboken, so just want to see how long it is door to door...thanks

Jason