addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Dave
user 7584216
New York, NY
Post #: 2
Anyone looking to play on the UWS. I'm a member of the Y and have some quest passes.

I would say I'm a C player

dave
A former member
Post #: 3
Hey Dave- I'm in. I'm also a C player (or intermediate). When did you have in mind? I'm available between 4pm-8pm Mon-Fri, and pretty flexible on the weekends.

Cheers,

Jason
Dave
user 7584216
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Hi Jason, I can do Sunday morning or Monday evening, whatever suits you better
Dave
user 7584216
New York, NY
Post #: 4
Hi Jason, I can do Sunday morning or Monday evening, whatever suits you better
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Dave,

I would be interested in playing. I could play this afternoon or next weekend. I can also play evenings during the week.

Bobby