addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York Roof Deck and Roof Gardening Meetup Group Message Board › Earth Day on the High Line Sunday @ 10 a.m.

Earth Day on the High Line Sunday @ 10 a.m.

leslie
user 4029251
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Happy Earth Day,

While the forecast is a bit dodgy for Sunday, I think I'll grab my umbrella and venture out to the High Line, one of New York's favorite roof gardens, to watch Alison Knowles' performance art piece where she'll "Make a Salad" in honor of Earth Day.   I'd love to see you there so look for me in my bright green rain coat.  If you don't see me, you can text or call me at 619/994-2484 and we'll find each other that way.

Cheers!

Leslie