addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Janet
user 8905042
New York, NY
Post #: 4
i came across a rather curious warehouse, this morning in Long Island City. A giant banner read: All Planters 50% off, so i had to stop in, and yes...massive Planters were to be had! They had a lot of glazed ceramic ones of all shapes and sizes...like 4' tall columnar ones, low shallow 4'diameter bowls and everything in between. i also saw a gigantic plastic shell variety, that was really well done as far as making it look like a ceramic vessel.
the list price of the one i inquired about which was 3 1/2' x 3' round ceramic guy, was $110.oo, so $55.oo would have been my walk away price. nice, right!
Anyway, thought that i'd post the address for anyone interested.
Also, the dude said that they would be on sale all summer.

Evan Peters & Co
2519 Borden Ave (bet.25th St. & 27th St.)
Long Island City, NY 11101
718-349-7545