addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York Roof Deck and Roof Gardening Meetup Group Message Board › Wondering if everyone got my message about Meetup next Thurs.

Wondering if everyone got my message about Meetup next Thurs. Aug.27 at Gordon Hawkin's roofdeck

Peter W.
user 5165404
New York, NY
Hi group,

Yesterday I set up a new Roofdeck Gardeners Meetup and it's coming in less than a week, on Thurs Aug 27, at Gordon Hawkin's deck in Carroll Gardens, Bklyn.

Normally, I get back some responses pretty promptly, and as my own wife apparently couldn't find the announcement message in her email, I'm wondering if the message didn't get sent to the group.

Some aspects of the Meetup interface aren't always that intuitive and it's possible that I didn't hit the correct button to send it.

At any rate, you'll find the details on our New York Roofdeck Gardeners Meetup page, but if you can RSVP Yes or No, I would appreciate it.

Maybe it's August and everyone's away. But I hope you will take this opportunity to come because Gordon is one of our experts and his deck is supposed to be unusual and interesting.

Peter