Just to update y'all on the progress of the app, a bunch of things have been ticked off of the todo list.
- When a line has good service, a "funny" message will appear with a smiley face, thanks to Ben.
- A "preliminary" (read: probably end state) name has been added to the app and placed in the title area, thanks to Ben.
- Styling changes on the buttons and the selected item (not sure how I feel about the grey, but we can talk about it), thanks to Ben.
- The bug where the wrong item was highlighted when you clicked a favorited line is fixed, me.
- The timestamp provided in the data feed is displayed in the lower toolbar (in place of last updated, seemed a more meaningful time to me), me.
- Created a popup to select the auto refresh rate in the app (if anyone wanted to add an animation to the pop up that might be cool), me.
- Added in the autorefresh logic to the app. If you have an autorefresh rate set, it will also refresh on app startup.
The code can be seen at github:
And Ben created a google docs spreadsheet with the todo list, list of funny sayings for good service and app name ideas. Though, it looks like it's not a public, so you need to email Ben, [address removed] if you don't have access.
ban Dihydrogen Monoxide http://dhmo.org