add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The NextWomen (Amsterdam) Message Board › The NextWomen are Searching...

The NextWomen are Searching...

Simone B.
user 7607785
Group Organizer
London, GB
Dear Next Women,

At the last breakfast on May 19, 2009, you have submitted your business card with your various requests. As promised, I send them to you by mail. I plan to have them also published on the website http://www.thenextwom...­, as a sort of Craigslist. If you don't want that, let me know. Need a catchy name for it: The NextWomen's List, Jobswaps, Simone's List, who has suggestion?

Here we go:
Suzanne Fluitman,
Searching: Network, Funding, Partners

Tessa Sterkenburg,
Searching: Companies that need Speakers

Esther Kampert,
Searching: new contacts outside Government
Searching: Participation opportunities/Investment opportunities

Sharon Mombru,
Searching: Funding, Plasma Marketing Executives, IT Companies

Marja Ruigrok,
Searching: Small Investment Opportunities, Knowledge, Inspiration

Preeti Gholap,
Searching: Coaching from people who went independent, environmental Consulting jobs, business ideas in environmental techs.

Sindy de Vries,
Searching: Jobs in Online DM, Strategy, Platform Testing

Peggy Saapen,
Searching: Connections with creative and entrepreneurial People to do Busines with; Jobs in ONline Media and Cross Media Projects

Anne-lies van Overbeek,
Searching: Column in TheNextWomen, Companies that want to be transparant

Carlien Helmink,
Searching: Coaching, ways to use new media to improve our transparancy

Judith Verberne,
Searching: Partner to make happen online PR/media/marketing campaigns in the Arts

Alexandra Jankovich,
Searching: Copywriter website

Ellen Bokkinga,
Searching: Ways to share my knowledge about the power of Language (Lectures), Network, Coach for Profesionalisation

Searching: Partner to help find Dutch Customers & LOcal Brands who want thier own private label wines

Monique van Dusseldorp,
Searching: ADvice CRM System, Sponsor for TED Amsterdam, Interesting Stories

Cara Mascini,
Searching: Inspiration, New Developments, 'Leuke' women in Internet, Conference Organisation

Ilonka Coenraad,
Searching: Jobs as Interim Manager&Consultant, People who want to show inspiring initiatives

Simone Brummelhuis,
Searching: Women who want to submit 1 article per week on women&internet to thenextwomen

I hope you can meet some of the requests in the above list: meet, connect and do business!

Simone Brummelhuis

Start tracking news on http://twitter/thenex...­
and via
and start connecting via: