The NextWomen are running an Investment Pitch evening on April 30 2013.
Register now: http://pitchevent30april2013-eotw.eventbrite.com/
The event, sponsored by Orrick, aims to support women-led businesses prepare and practice their investment pitches with a real panel of investors.
There are audience tickets available for people wanting to network and watch the pitches.
The event will give women founders with little or no experience in fundraising a first review of their business plan and initial practice of their pitch in a friendly environment, gaining first-hand insights and feedback from experienced investors from the judging panel.
Up to 8 women-led startups will have an afternoon workshop to prepare for the evening pitches. Up to 40 guests will further join the event at 6pm.
AGENDA for pitchpreneurs:
* 2-6pm Workshop for pitching startups
AGENDA for all:
* 6-6:15pm Guests arrival and registration
* 6:15-6:45pm Entrepreneur & Investor Keynotes
* 6:45-7pm Networking Break with drinks and canapés
* 7-8:30pm Funding Pitches
* 8:30-8:45pm Networking Break with drinks and canapés
* 8:45-9pm Winner announcement and closing
There are 8 Pitching spots available. Pitching companies must purchase their ticket on the event site, which entitles them to:
* Tickets for two founders or team members to the event,
* A first review of their business plan via email
* A workshop on the evening of the event to help them prepare for the evening pitch,
* The opportunity to pitch to the judging panel. There are 40 guest tickets available for people who want to watch the pitches and network with fellow entrepreneurs, audience members and the panel of investors.
For further information please email [masked]