After the sold out success of The NextWomen Strategy 2010 Day, we announce now The NextWomen 2010 Pitching Day.
We invite you to join female entrepreneurs, managers, investors and consultants of the Web at The NextWomen 2010 Pitching Day, Tuesday 16th March 2010, in group Workshops and 1:1 Clinics to learn the art & science of pitching skills to convincing investors, customers and partners to do business with you.
Tickets start from ?75 for early bird -workshop- and go up to ?150 for full day tickets (morning Workshop + full afternoon 1:1 Clinic).
You can book here: http://thenextwomen2010pitchingday.eventbrite.com/
Entrepreneurs can pick from one of two workshops: Interactive Workshop Option 1 ? When, Where and How to Pitch to Investors
How to find the Fastest Route to Funding
Learn how to:
* Choose the right financing approach for your business
* Pitch to different types of investors
* Make sure potential investors take note of your business plan
* Retain a majority stake of your business Interactive Workshop Option 2 ? The Art & Science of Pitching to Customers and Partners
What your Body is Saying Behind your Back
* The power to influence, present and communicate your value proposition
* How we influence and communicate our business ideas to other people
* How to influence people more effectively by developing and extending your range of non-verbal skills
* How to read and adapt your style to achieve the greatest impact.
* The art & science of non verbal communication
Date: Tuesday 16th March 2010
Location: Sun Microsystems, Regis House, 45 King William Street, London, EC4R 9AN
We hope you appreciate the program, and look forward in seeing you.You can book here: http://thenextwomen2010pitchingday.eventbrite.com/
If you want to see the past events:http://thenextwomen.com/events/photostream/
Simone Brummelhuis, Beth Griffin, Joana Picq