addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The NextWomen (London) Message Board › Early Bird ends today: How to Fund your business

Early Bird ends today: How to Fund your business

Simone B.
user 7607785
Group Organizer
London, GB
Dear NextWomen,

Just to let you know, the early bird tickets end today for:

Secrets Revealed: How Women fund their Business
on Monday April 26, 2010 6.00pm-10.00pm in London, City.

We have 9 female entrepreneurs who are practicing their pitch.
Learn how they do it, and connect with them and the expert and investors panel.

Keynote comes from Virginia Raemy, who got funding recently.
“How I got funding?” How to dig for Gold – Seed Capital, Angel Investors &Aspire Fund

...and from Andrew Nutter of Balderton Capital
“VC’s: Who they are and how to talk to them”. How to approach the Gold Mine: High Growth & Venture Capital

You can book your ticket here:
http://thenextwomenpi...­

Hope to see you, and I promise prosecco and sushi.

regards,

Simone Brummelhuis & Joana Picq
The NextWomen

Discountcode for TheNextWomen members: TNWLinkedin