addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The North Shore Ballroom Dancing Meetup Group Message Board › common one rsvp'd? what does that mean?

common one rsvp'd? what does that mean?

user 14362370
Group Organizer
Woburn, MA
Hi, everyone!

Just a quick note to answer a recent question from a few of you.

Our meetups for Beginner Ballroom, Salsa, Zumba, and the dance parties are actually open events. In addition to our meetup members, Kadanse studio members will also often attend these events. Folks may or may not rsvp when they attend. Basically, while oftentimes a meetup will look on this site as if no one is attending, it does actually take place. I hope this clears up any confusion:) If not, please feel free to message me or call me at the studio!

Have a great day, and I hope to see you tonight in class!

Thank you,

781-27-DANCE (273-2623)