The "Not-So-Social" Activities/Events/Get-Togethers" Rules:
1. Everyone is to treat each other with respect and support, and do their best to make everyone feel comfortable and welcome; this includes both through Meetup.com and in person.
2. This group is not designed for dating. Please do not message members of the group in that nature through Meetup.com's messaging service.
3. Everyone is expected to pay for themselves (sorry if this sounds assertive, but it must be said). For some events, you will probably want to bring cash just in case there is one bill that we must all split.
4. Each meetup group is to stick together so that no one is left out. Depending on the activity, we might have to/want to separate into smaller groups, but that will be decided then. And the meetup group as a whole will be making the decisions as to the itinerary for each meetup.
5. For activities that have potential for injury, this group (including myself and its members) are not responsible for any injury sustained during a meetup. All activities are to be joined at the member's acknowledgement and acceptance of any potential dangers.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About The "Not-So-Social" Activities/Events/Get-Togethers||August 7, 2014 3:53 PM||Lily B.|