Oahu Photographers and Models Message Board › Continue Four Elements?

Continue Four Elements?

A former member
Post #: 10
Last summer we shot the sea and earth elements. Is anyone interested in finishing the air and fire components?
debra
user 13619367
Group Organizer
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 78
I think that was originally Rich's project. Did you check with him? Or maybe just schedule it? It'd be cool to see how it's done!
A former member
Post #: 12
Yeah, I asked him, but I haven't heard back.
debra
user 13619367
Group Organizer
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 81
Schedule it! :) I know you'll have people show up for it. What was left? Air and fire? Might be very cool to see how they all come together for those who have already done the other 2.
A former member
Post #: 15
That means it's time for location scouting :)
Rich
user 9943030
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 143
Sorry guys, I already finished that project and don't want anyone else working my idea.
A former member
Post #: 17
Is your final work available for viewing? I would love to see how it all turned out!!
debra
user 13619367
Group Organizer
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 82
Rich-
Given the project was originally posted on the group, and you didn't include the group on your end of finishing the project, there may be others who wish to finish the series. If they're willing to set it up, then that's up to them to pursue what they would like their vision of the remaining pictures to be.