Oahu Photographers and Models Message Board › Headshots for actors

Headshots for actors

Jasmin H.
user 138106632
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 1
Hi guys!
I'm an actress in DIRE need of new GOOD headshots, aka portraits. If anybody would be interested in contributing to this as a practice on portrait/actors head shot experience, I would gladly contribute with recommendations after the shoot, obviously credit the head shot to you, and I will also inform all my actor friends, so you can perhaps procure some business in the future..?

I would love studio and outdoors, a few change of clothes, makeup, hair style and lighting. I am terrible at this as well.. haha, so I would love a patient person who is encouraging and inspiring, maybe we can inspire each other..? :)

My actors website is; www.jasminplease.com/actress
If your interested, don't hesitate to contact me.
Any actors out there also interested, shout out and maybe we could arrange a shoot?
Feedback appreciated from all members :)

Jas
Jeff M.
user 10131068
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 5
I can help you out Jas. I'm sure we can schedule a date and get some people to attend too, even if they are not actors. Let me know when you are available and we can plan around it. Hopefully this would attract make up artists/stylists in the group to attend as well. Good for portfolio building.

Jeff
Jasmin H.
user 138106632
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 2
Ahhhh!! Jeff, Sorry I only just saw your reply!!!
That's great, and that's what I thought too. I am free
Monday: All day
Tuesday: 6 am - 5pm and then from 8 PM
Wednesday: From 6 PM
Thursday: 6 am - 5pm and then from 8 PM
Friday: 6 am - 5pm and then from 8 PM
Saturday: 6 am - 5pm and then from 8 PM
Sunday: 6 am - 5pm and then from 8 PM

I have a few gigs here and there, but chuck out some dates, as I am most likely free!
Hope we could do this sooner than later :)