The Original (Chapel Hill) Dining Out Group Message Board › New Deal on the 2010 Entertainment Dinner Coupon Book

New Deal on the 2010 Entertainment Dinner Coupon Book

A former member
Hello everybody,
I'm sure you remember that I have the 2010 Entertainment dinner guide that I'm selling for $35.00 each. I have four available on hand. If you buy this book from me at one of our next meetup events I will include changing the engine oil & filter in any vehicle you have up to a total of 5 changes. Retail labor from most shops range from $20.00+. This is a $100.00 value of savings from my small business at autofashions.com, plus you get a FREE $5.00 gift card to Borders Book store. Call me to make an appointment to get your FREE Labor and remember to bring your own parts and oil or I can supply that for an extra charge if you don't have time to buy these things.
Thank-you for taking the time to read my update on the guides I have.

Daniel at Auto Fashions.com
919-542-5566
110 Dreamscapes,
Pittsboro, NC, 27312
A former member
Post #: 7
For which area is the Entertainment book for? You're in Pittsboro, I'm in Alamance, but a lot of people are from the triangle.
Thanks.
A former member
Post #: 20
For which area is the Entertainment book for? You're in Pittsboro, I'm in Alamance, but a lot of people are from the triangle.
Thanks.

Daniels shop in Pittsboro, Angier, Apex, Carrboro, Cary, Chapel Hill, Clayton, Durham, Fuquay Varina, Garner, Henderson, Hillsborough, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Raleigh, Robersonville, Rolesville, Smithfield, Wake Forest, Wendell, Zebulon